If you do not have much time left but refuse to leave Vietnam without a brief but intense tour of Halong archipelago, this tour is for you.
• Traditional junk with modern amenities.
• Great seafood cuisine.
• Cruising among the dramatic karst formations.
[Day 1] Hanoi – Halong Archipelago
Meals: lunch and dinner |
We depart from your hotel at 8am. It is an about 3.5-hour drive to Halong bay. We will have a quick stop en-route in a kind of tourism center where you, your guide and driver can use restrooms without having to consume any drink or buy anything from their shop.
We board a small wooden junk at noon time and get off to the famous limestone marine landscape. A lunch based on seafood will be served, vegetarian or non-seafood eaters can be catered for if a prior notice is given at booking time.
We have about 5 hours in the bay. It is enough to see the most popular sights of it. We won’t have time to cruise farther to the less travelled area. However, you’ll be able to soak up the natural splendor of Halong, relax on the sundeck and admire the different islets and their fantasy shapes.
If you wish, we will stop to visit Sung Sot cave and climb to the top of Titop Island. This is of course not compulsory and we let you the opportunity to talk to your guide and arrange activities at your best convenience.
About 5pm, we get back on land and start our trip back to Hanoi, where we should arrive about 8.30pm.
• Tour program is subject to change without prior notice.
• For your convenience, and if you can arrange smaller backpacks, please leave your big suitcase at Handspan's secure storage.
• On the way to Halong and back to Hanoi, we will stop at a place with food, beverages and souvenirs for sale. This is not to trick you and that will be the only times of the whole trip you may feel in the tourism mass. But that is the only place on the way, where you, your driver and your guide can use clean toilets without being forced to buy anything. Thanks for your understanding.
PRICES & CONDITIONS
Please contact our Travel consultant to get the most updated Prices and Conditions at: email@example.com